Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2014

FIRST KITCHEN PICS & RAMBLINGS

A SNEAK PEAK
at an almost, almost finished kitchen

BUT
first, the before...

 
 NOW
....ta dah...

 
and another ta dah...


and another...


and the last ta dah moment...


This time
(after about the fifth time of thinking this)
it is about finished!!!!

I over-the-moon happy with it
BUT
it has been the bumpiest remodel
EVER!!!!

My friends that have listened to me bitch complain about it
AGREE
about everything that went so off kilter

BUT
The best comment was from my daughter when she said,
"You have been very patient about this project!"

REALLY
'Cause inside I've been at my boiling point
MANY
many, many times

And then, just when the end was in sight,
I thought...

 
WHY NOT
paint something else?

OH YEAH,
how about that living room mantle
and
the living room walls
and
a room upstairs
and
the hallway

CRAZY
on paint fumes
is what I am

BUT
I cannot wait to see it done
just in time
for the
holidays!!!!!

OH, BUT WAIT
life is continuing
and we have to
WAIT
two weeks
to pick up
where
we're
leaving
off...

AND
so it continues.

STAY TUNED
TO
MY
CRAZINESS
(paint fumes will do that to a person)

THANKS for reading.  
Till the next project...
 
Robin

Linking Up With













1 comment:

  1. Looks great, Robin. And I know your house will be beautiful for the holidays as always. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of it all when it is finished and even decorated! Love, Carol L.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and appreciate the time you take to leave one.