Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 08, 2014

HOUSE TOUR TUESDAY, The Back Gardens

This month's book club selection is Inferno by Dan Brown
I'm reading it from here
(when the mosquitoes aren't biting any exposed skin)


These are the plants that keep me company
and provide my eyes a "pretty break"
(something my older eyes need a little more often)

These are my trusty little sidekicks




When I need a reading break,
I go here and pull a few weeds
(it is really beautiful in the snow)


And, if I venture off the deck,
here are my views...








Thanks for stopping by.  If you've missed any of the house tours, you can hit the tab at the top of the blog, labeled "House Tour" or begin here.  Till next time.....


Robin


2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin. Your back gardens are amazing! I'm off to see some more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit Stacey. I'm always happy to find someone who enjoys a garden too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and appreciate the time you take to leave one.