Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

EASTER EGG TREE

I bought this little wire tree a few years ago at an antique mall and thought I had really scored a wonderful remnant of the past.  (I shared it with you decorated for Valentine's Day here)  I brought it home and began looking it over, wanting to be very careful with the old wire when I discovered a tiny "made in china" sticker on the bottom wires!  Oh well, I bought it because I fell in love with it and I still treasure my little fake antique and decorate it for several holidays throughout the year.  

Here it is for  Easter  this year...





Here are some of the individual ornaments...


I had another Easter  tree years ago that was loaded with these little glass eggs--it fell over and broke most of them but I salvaged a few! 



 I picked up three little ceramic birds this year at Pier 1 for $1.99 each!  Yeah!





These were collected over the years.



This is my newest little guy and I just had to show him to you.


Thanks for reading, till next time...

Linking Up With




6 comments:

  1. Great Easter shots. I loe the Easter colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Easter tree, Robin! I love all of the colors ... and, your glass ones that you saved are lovely! Happy *Almost* Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so adorable and creative ~ very festive ~ Great find ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I took your home tour. Very beautiful and elegant. On the tour I noticed a silver bunny platter on the wall. That is the cutest. I'm visiting from Brambleberry Cottage. Have a wonderful day! Love, Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so cute... just the perfect accessory for Easter! Thank you for joining in 'Rurality Blog Hop #6' Hope to see you next Wednesday for #7...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable display! Thank you for sharing Robin.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and appreciate the time you take to leave one.