Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

A Favorite Spot

As you may know from other posts, I love the sea, the ocean, and large bodies of water.  It only makes sense that I have items from this love in my house, and not just in the summer.  Some of these babies will be out year 'round.  They make me happy and remind me of a place in Florida where we go each year as a family.  That makes me happy too because our grown children always try to go with us.  It is a week of bliss by the ocean, under an umbrella, waves crashing , a good read in my hands and sandwiches in the cooler.  Aaahhh!  I just breathe easier thinking about it.

It is out of this serenity that I bring you this spot in my home.


All of this sits on this table that came to me from an estate sale.  Hope you enjoyed a little trip to the water, especially in this season of record heat here in Kansas.  Florida, we're coming.

I'm linking to http://www.myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com/2011/08/tuesdays-treasures.html. and http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/2011/08/nifty-thrifty-tuesday-no73-and-chalk.html you can visit it by clicking on these links.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Your beachy items look so nice on the wooden tray. Lovely display.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and appreciate the time you take to leave one.