Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Now You Can Follow With Email

I've gotten some comments about following this blog being difficult, and now I think I've fixed the problem.  You can now follow with your email address.  Just look on the right side of the blog and sign-up.  Please let me know if you have any problems and I'll try to get it corrected ASAP.  Thanks for wanting to follow this blog, I hope to keep it interesting to most of you!  Here are a few pictures of my friend Connie's beautiful ideas for Spring.  Enjoy!   Thank you Connie for the conversation and the opportunity to photograph your lovely decorating.

One of the beautiful items is on her large front porch.  She is a garage saler extraordinaire and found most of these items during her hunts.  Just makes you smile deep down to look at them, doesn't it?  I'm lucky to be her neighbor!



Next up is a display of wooden eggs.  When I saw how she had taken simple wooden eggs and displayed them in her beautiful vessel, I just drooled.  I love the simplicity and beauty and knew I had to feature them on the blog.  She got the eggs at an estate sale.  That is her lovely foot in this picture too.  Nice pedi, Connie.



I guess you could say I have an egg theme going on the last few days.  Sounds silly, but I really do love the simple beauty of an egg.  We've been getting our eggs at the farmer's market for a while now, and when I open the carton, the colors of the eggs--the blues, the browns and the whites--just make me smile.  I especially love the blue ones.  Now, most of you think I've really lost it at this point, but it is the everyday things that make life grand.  Beautiful eggs, fresh from the chicken can do that for a moment for me.  May you find something(s) in your everyday to freshen your spirit--we all need that.

That's all for today, but I'm working on other posts too.  Ideas from viewers are always welcome too.  Thanks for reading.  Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and appreciate the time you take to leave one.