Search This Blog

Friday, December 11, 2020

TWO WEEKS TIL CHRISTMAS



Even during a global pandemic, when time seems at a standstill on so many levels, the glorious Christmas season seems to fly by so quickly.  We sometimes arrive at Christmas Day, breathless, wishing for just a little bit longer to relish a time of year unlike any other season.  Can you relate?

But, this year I’m especially thankful for health and family and enough time this year to not feel the rush of the season and to have the time to savor the season.  I do miss gathering with my book club and the high school friends of 47 years and my newest group of ladies, the bowling wives.  


Here’s my tree this year.  It’s a 4-1/2’ tree with 450 lights and red berries.  I thought I’d just let that be enough, but then I discovered a box a red ornaments in my stash and voila!

I set the base inside a wreath, put the tree on a sofa table in front of a huge mirror.


Thanks for coming for Christmas this year!  May you find the time to breathe in the scent of the season and get your preparation done in peace!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and appreciate the time you take to leave one.