Search This Blog

Friday, December 04, 2020

A LITTLE TIME OUT (of the house)

Each year between Thanksgiving and Christmas, my husband and I go to our favorite nursery and the greenhouse is full of hundreds of poinsettias.  This year (oh,boy, this year!) we just needed a bit of time out of the house and knew that if we went during the week, we’d have the greenhouse and all of the poinsettias to ourselves!  What a wonderful time, especially this year.  Here’s our purchases this time...



The little red and white splattered poinsettias just make me smile each year!  They just bring a little cheer!



And then, this pure white one was a real surprise...


It is a new variety this year called “Frozen”





Thanks for joining my journey to Christmas 2020!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and appreciate the time you take to leave one.