Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

HAPPY SPRING, HAPPY EASTER!


HAPPY SPRING, HAPPY EASTER!

I didn't do much specifically for Easter, but more for Spring (which will take the house to Summer).  I need a clean palette in my home and very little clutter!  I call it breathing room.  Can you relate?

I did do a little color on the front porch and it calms me when I sit in my rocking chair and watch the world drive by!





And then, because the deck is so visible from the living room, I did the lantern on the table outside too...


I hope your SPRING  is welcoming warmer weather and a wonderful change of the seasons.

Thanks for stopping by one more time...
 
Blessings to Everyone
Robin




 

2 comments:

  1. Robin, you would faint at our little apt. We are so cramped, but Janet and Larry are helping us rearrange (and declutter and clear out!) and we are so thankful for the help. With our health problems and each day getting older, we have to simplify our lives as much as we can. It is amazing what you THINK you have to keep and what you really don't need or REALLY WANT when it comes down to it. Our lives will be simpler thanks to them! Carol Lindberg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit Carol. Good luck paring down--again!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and appreciate the time you take to leave one.