Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2015

AN UPDATE

If you follow what my book club reads, I just realized I did not updated the book tab at the beginning of this year!  I was a little sick at the beginning of the year and lots of things got tossed to the side during that time.  So, to make it up to you, I've added 2015's list and 2016's list!  Double your pleasure.  The list is available at the top of this page, just click on it and voila!  Twelve years worth of reading lists.  Just thought I'd let you know.  

And this week, I got the paints out and did my annual Santa painting for the Hope Mennonite Church annual bazaar.  It will be November 14 at 868 N. Maize Road, Wichita, Kansas.  Every penny of profit goes to local charities!  The bake sale alone is worth coming, but then add the vendors and the lunch served, and oh my....a little bit of heaven!

 The original painting


 Hmmm...I took this picture to show you the details BUT
I kind of like this view better....
Maybe I need to paint this version too!

I know we haven't even had Halloween yet, but for those planning Christmas, we do it all year long!

Thanks for reading...
Robin



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and appreciate the time you take to leave one.