Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2014

A WALK THRU THE DAFFODILS



"In spite of cold and chills
That usher in the early spring 
We have the daffodils." 
                                --author unknown
 



"Yellow, yellow daffodils
You're dancing in the sun.
Yellow, yellow daffodils
You tell me spring has come." 
                                --author unknown



"Spring comes hurrying
Over the hill
Phoning the news
Through a daffodil."
              --author unknown



"A little yellow cup
A little yellow frill
A little yellow star
And that's a daffodil."
            --author unknown

I hope you enjoyed a walk through the daffodils with me.
HAPPY SPRING!
Note:  I've added the books my book club is reading in 2014. If you're interested, just click on the tab at the top of this page labeled "Book Club" and scroll down to 2014.....happy reading.



Upcoming Posts:
1) A project for my son's home--hope to installed it this week! 
2)  A couple of painted projects.
3)  Simple Spring decorations

Stay tuned.......

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and appreciate the time you take to leave one.