Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

THE BOOK OF LOVE




 
-->
Happy Valentine’s Day 2013

I thought a book on the subject of  love  might be a nice feature today!    I  love  pop-up books and this one caught my fancy a few years ago while shopping with friends and we all bought one.

 
The book opens to a pop-up of a bouquet.


There are quotes.


There is some history.


There are ethnic traditions and this set of Eskimo vows.



The book goes well with my collection of 
-->hearts  from my -->sweetheart.
.


Can't wait to see this year's version.
They remind me of formal gowns a little bit.

Hope you have someone to hug today.
Thanks for reading, or just looking at pictures.
I'm sending all of you
hugs  and love  today!

Linking Up With

1 comment:

  1. What a delight! I love it... I'm so glad you came by to share on Weekly Top Shot #70!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and appreciate the time you take to leave one.