Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cuddling with the Couch


This has been my best friend this past week.  I have been under-the-weather, so to speak, and not a lot of energy.  Just the normal stuff one gets every now and then, but this time it keeps coming back.  I am not seriously ill, just not seriously well either.

This is my view and just out of camera range on purpose is my footstool project that nags at me daily.

Here's the view looking the other way.  The TV is off 'cause I'm all caught up on anything, ANYTHING, DVRed.  I am reading The Virgin's Lover--not a naughty book at all.  It is about Elizabeth I's reign in the mid 1500's in England.  It takes my mind to a different place, as a good book should.


Just didn't want you to think I dropped off my blog--just not doing any projects currently.  I'll be back soon, till then, thanks for reading and I enclose a little summer sweetness for you to enjoy.  I make this in my countertop ice cream maker and it makes too much mix for it, so I just drink ithe leftover as a smoothie--just so I don't waste it!

Very Berry Frozen Yogurt

3/4 cup whole milk
1/2 cup sugar
4 cups vanilla yogurt
18 ounces frozen mixed berries, thawed and pureed
1 teaspoon extract of your choice, vanilla, lemon or almond

Combine the milk and sugar and stir to dissolve.  Add and mix the remaining ingredients and pour into ice cream maker.  Follow manufacturer's instructions for freezing.






1 comment:

  1. Hi sweet Robin! I'm sorry you've been feeling bad...please take care of yourself and keep resting, OK? Of course you can use the quote on your blog ~ I post all kinds of things that I hope my followers will use, so don't ever worry ~ Thanks so much for asking though....have a wonderful weekend and feel better!! hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and appreciate the time you take to leave one.