Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

An Old Idea With a New Twist


What on earth could I possibly have in mind posting a picture of three plastic Easter eggs sitting inside a large roll of masking tape?  Well, it is a very old idea I saw in the late 60's or early70's (my age revealed, I know) done on wine bottles.  There is one other ingredient to this project which I will reveal when this project is finished and I post those pictures.  Kinda like a little riddle for those of you who like to figure things out.  If you think you know what I'm up to, post a comment.  I'd love to see what your minds come up with--maybe a new idea in the making, huh?  Start your mental engines and let me know what you think.  Also, for all my book club buddies, the little green things in this picture might have something to do with you all.  Have a blessed Palm Sunday and I'll be posting next week, hopefully with a completed egg and masking tape project.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and appreciate the time you take to leave one.