Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 04, 2018

EARLY FALL MANTLE

I'm Back...

Thank you if you've come back to this little blog after such a long hiatus...
Computer problems, life problems...

Because of a busy month ahead, I decided on this cloudy, rainy day to do a Fall mantle.  
I'm tired of 90+ temperatures and am hoping nature takes notice of my mantle and snaps into Fall temperatures (haha)!

Over the weekend I decided to change up a Fall painting I'd purchased at a garage sale years ago--I wanted a neutral living room this year.  

Here's the before...


Nothing wrong with it, but I needed a change.
Here's the after...


I repainted the lettering to black (it doesn't really show up here) and redid the pumpkin too.

Here's the mantle with the painting...

I printed the book titles on my computer and just wrapped the covers around the books.
Those are artificial sea fans behind the books.
Easy, peasy, huh?


A close up...


Happy Fall y'all...

Thanks for the visit...
Robin
 
Linking Up With

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and appreciate the time you take to leave one.