Search This Blog

Thursday, April 13, 2017

!!HAPPY EASTER!!

Thinking about all of you and wanted to share just a few inspiring photos on this Maundy Thursday.

In February, I was in Florida and the Cultural Arts Alliance of Walton County hosted a Valentine's Tour of Homes.  With my passion for interiors, and my husband's interest in them too, we saw five inspiring spaces.  Here are just a couple of photos I snapped...


Isn't this staircase just magnificient?  The craftsmanship on the posts is amazing and the light coming through the window just highlights them so well.


Just a stunning interior and beyond the french doors lays the gulf!  Oh be still my racing heart!  In each house, artwork by local artists was featured, as you can see on the middle right side of the photo.


On our way, we stopped by Nashville to see our son who attends Vanderbilt's business school and walked the campus.  Loved this sculpture...



That's it for this post, but I couldn't let Easter come and go without a quick hello and wishes for a blessed Sunday. 

Colored eggs never compare to what nature does naturally...

Thanks for reading...

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and appreciate the time you take to leave one.