Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS 5-12

Welcome back!  Hope your season is the most calm one you have ever experienced and that you have had moments of pure Christmas to enjoy.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by.  If we could visit in person, I'd offer you a cup of wassail and time to sit and chat.

To see days 1-4, click HERE


On the fifth day of Christmas...

the baking begins...


On the sixth day of Christmas...

the tree is complete with these four ornaments at the top...
one for each child's first Christmas
one from my husband's second grade
and one from my parent's house


On the seventh day of Christmas...

A cross-stitch I made when my children were little that reads...
"May this season
bring you joyful hours, 
pleasant memories, and
peace"


On the eighth day of Christmas...



On the ninth day of Christmas...



On the tenth day of Christmas...



On the eleventh day of Christmas...



On the Twelfth day of Christmas...






Gifts from my book club buddies

My ornament from our book club exchange...
we played naughty Santa
I stole this one!

Merry Christmas!
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and appreciate the time you take to leave one.