Search This Blog

Thursday, December 04, 2014

SANTA & A PECAN PIE


Well, well, well...
I can't believe that Thanksgiving was a week ago
AND and not to scare you...
BUT to warn you...
Christmas is in three, yes t.h.r.e.e. weeks!
YIKES!

So with that said,
 it won't surprise anyone that
last Saturday
as I watched my son making a pecan pie
for a special lady in his life
I drew a Santa on my kitchen chalkboard...


Now he's a merry old soul
with a twinkle in his eye
and he will watch over
the kitchen during the
busy holiday season


Offering encouragement
when the days pass too quickly
helping me remember to be jolly
and warning me that the pecan pie
my son mistakenly left behind (oh, darn)
will make my tummy a bowl full of jelly too!
BUT
That wonderful pie
made with love for another lady
is just too hard for this lady to
resist!

Thanks for stopping by
and
good luck with all of your
CHRISTMAS projects!
I'll show you some of mine
next week...

Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and appreciate the time you take to leave one.