Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day

I hope your doing something rare and exciting on this day.  You won't get another chance for four years!

Here's a picture of something I saw leap and scared me nearly to death--seriously, I could not talk for about three minutes.  If you know me at all, you know this is a first!  Then, of course, I started photographing it.













The good news is I lived to photograph it and put it on my blog for leap year!  As a side note, we figure this "thing" to be five feet from nose to tail and it walked within a foot of my bare feet.  I thought these only existed in zoos and pet stores.  But, hey, if I hadn't had this experience, I wouldn't have a post for today.  Hope your day was wonderful.


As always, thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. well...he is kinda cute in a green creepy way. Glad you survived the adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GOSH!!!!

    Leap, indeed!

    That's one Leap Day I could live without, you poor thing, you must have been scared outta your wits!

    Good save, though - excellent post for today!

    Happy Leap Day to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice photography and it really enjoyable moment.It really great fun and interesting this pics.

    courses en ligne

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and appreciate the time you take to leave one.