Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Oh How I Love Hearts

I wasn't sure I wanted to get out my Valentine decorations this year, but then I made the mistake of looking at all the heart candy boxes I've collected over the years and my heart (excuse the pun) melted and I knew I had to get them out and enjoy them again.  It also helped that when I told a friend I didn't think I would get them out this year, she said, "Oh, I love those hearts and have started to collect them myself because I love yours so much."  I have very sweet friends. 


So, here are a few of my many hearts (I didn't end up putting every one of them out, but enough).  Think of all the chocolate I HAD to eat to earn these beauties--oh, the efforts we go through.....(just kidding).






These are all Godiva hearts--my favorite chocolates and I wish I'd started recording the year I got them sooner--it's fun to see how old they are and when they came to me.  Enough hearts for now, but I will show more, yes there are more, another time.

13 comments:

  1. wow, these are gorgeous, but with Godiva, of course they would be!! really pretty, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Debra, your comments are always a day brightener for me!

      Delete
  2. OK! You have inspired me.....on sunday I am putting away all my silvery snowflake things and getting out the Valentine's stuff.

    Lovely collection.....and yummmmmy chocolate consumption, whoo hoo!

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your heart's..I have one..but looking for more. Maybe I should let hubby know to buy me one this year..of course he will tell me I have too many Valentine's and dont need another collection..but these are so beautiful..very lovely..
    ~Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin I love all of the beautiful heart boxes!Thank you for linking to the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop Linky Party at Katherines Corner. Hugs and smooches and wishes for a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all those boxes...very fun! Thanks for stopping by my site. I'm your newest follower!
    {HUGS},
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your wonderful post at Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love hearts too! I love the one with the rose! New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, this is adorable. This week I am hosting the copy cat challenge..so you will have to link this up to the newbie party next Monday. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking at all your beautiful hearts..... I feel the love! Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I'm happy you pulled these out and shared them with us. I have a collection of the Mary Englebreit heart boxes as well as various ones from chocolates. Like you, I could never throw these away. I haven't pulled mine out as yet, but you are inspiring me to get moving. Happy Heart Day! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Condolences extended for having to consume all those chocolates! You poor baby! Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings, Audrey

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and appreciate the time you take to leave one.